Moonstruck Foundation, Inc., is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) tax exempt organization, which participates in non-profit community service activities while promoting fire safety in the form of entertainment and fulfilling childhood dreams.
Questions & Answers:
How can I help?
A: All tax deductible charitable donations are appreciated. You may mail your contribution to:
Moonstruck Foundation, Inc.
P O Box 5324
San Antonio, TX 78201
B. By submitting ideas and suggestions
Please send your ideas and suggestions to:
C. By attending
13307 San Pedro Ave - San Antonio, TX 78216
Golden Family Bingo
Events in which Moonstruck Foundation, Inc. has participated:
- St. Patrick's Day Parade - Harp & Shamrock Society of Texas
- NEF 5K Run/Walk - Northside Education Foundation
- King Williams Fair/Parade - King Williams Association
- Fiesta Flambeau Night Parade - Fiesta Flambeau Parade Association, Inc.
- Helotes Cornyvale Parade - Helotes Festival Association, Inc.
- JUFC Spring Festival Woodlawn Lake - Jefferson United Futbol Club
- Selma Police & Fire BBQ - Guadalupe & Comal 100 Clubs
- San Antonio Firefighter Motorcycle Club BBQ - Texas Burn Survivors Society
- 16 de Septiembre Parade - Avenida Guadalupe Association
- Veterans Day Parade - U. S. Military Veterans Parade Association
- Alamo Heights Chamber of Commerce Holiday Parade on Broadway
- Blue Knights Christmas Toy Run - Mission Road Development Center
- 2020 Census Caravans - Your Vote Counts
- Hero Fest - Benefit SAFF Cancer Fund
- Salvation Army Fiesta Senior Parade
- SA River Walk - Haunted River Parade
- Dia De Los Muertos Con Amor Parade
- SAFD Regional Health & Safety Fair
- We back the Blue, Red & Green 5k/10k
- Fiesta Especial Parade - Disability Strong
- American Legion Alamo Post 2 - Veterans Day Caravan